cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

SOLVED

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Well , The newer version of Magento 2.3 has this issue of not 
A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later.
It has a general fix which is to add changes in vendor file (which isn't a good practice).
We need to add changes to the following files
vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml

We need to add two changes :-

• Change "fileUploader" to "imageUploader" in the "formElement" attribute on line 57, 154
  • We will then need to flush the cache and the logo icon upload issue would fix

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Thank you this has fixed the problem for me in the header upload and the html head upload. I still have the same problem in the 'Transactional email' section at the bottom of the same section.

I am assuming there is another file that needs the same fix?

@AbhinavKSaxena wrote:

Well , The newer version of Magento 2.3 has this issue of not 
A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later.
It has a general fix which is to add changes in vendor file (which isn't a good practice).
We need to add changes to the following files
vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml

We need to add two changes :-

• Change "fileUploader" to "imageUploader" in the "formElement" attribute on line 57, 154
  • We will then need to flush the cache and the logo icon upload issue would fix

This was perfect and did the trick. Thanks for the help.

In vendor/magento/module-theme/view/adminhtml/ui_component/design_config_form.xml file change fileUploader to imageUploader on line number 57 and 154

i try to this but still same problem is showing. what to do ?

edit only line 154

worked for me, Magento 2.3

I got the same problem. But I solved it myself. To prevent that error first you need to change  change fileUploader to imageUploader on line number 57 and 154 in design_config_form.xml file which in vendor\magento\module-theme\view\adminhtml\ui_component path. Then refresh the browser and go to Admin panel > System > Cache management > select all > click submit. After doing that refresh your browser again. Now go to your store configuration location and you can upload images what you want without any error. I hope this will works on you. Good Luck!

I am also having the same issue,

I did what AbhinavKSaxena told, it works on logo settings page, but when i go to other pages like catalog > products, I still get the same error pop-up 

Same issue after upgrade to 2.3