cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add addition store to main Country

SOLVED

Add addition store to main Country

Hi, may I ask what is the fastest and correct way to add a new shipping country to the store?

The new country has the same tax, the same language, all the same layout and settings
except for the Shipping costs. The shipping costs are the only things that are different. My main store is the Netherlands. The other country that I like to add with different shipping costs will be Belgium.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Add addition store to main Country

If People from Belgium select Country as Belgium then Shipping will display as per Belgium shipping rate which you have set in Table rate shipping cost.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/shipping/shipping-table-rate.html

Its magento default Shipping method and its works for this scenario like shipping cost based on shipping region of country and different country.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can add country from stores -> configuration -> General -> Country Options -> Allow coutnrys multi select options.

You can keep all the stuff as your required like main store except shipping cost.

For shipping cost you need to set Table Rate Shipping method and you can set shipping cost based on Country as well as country region .

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi

@Rakesh Jesadiya wrote:

You can add country from stores -> configuration -> General -> Country Options -> Allow coutnrys multi select options.

You can keep all the stuff as your required like main store except shipping cost.

For shipping cost you need to set Table Rate Shipping method and you can set shipping cost based on Country as well as country region .

Thanks for your reply. And how do I make sure that people from Belgium get to see another Shipping Cost?

If People from Belgium select Country as Belgium then Shipping will display as per Belgium shipping rate which you have set in Table rate shipping cost.

Its magento default Shipping method and its works for this scenario like shipping cost based on shipping region of country and different country.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Got it working. thanks.

@Rakesh Jesadiya wrote: