cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding card payment option to multishipping checkout

Adding card payment option to multishipping checkout

Hi ,

In current Multishipping checkout there is no option for card payment. We have paytabs payment gateway. I would like to implement this so. Please guide me on this.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adding card payment option to multishipping checkout

Hi @tippanna_pawar 

Add below code in payment.xml of the payment method module that you are using or want to implement with multi shipping checkout:

<allow_multiple_address>1</allow_multiple_address>

<payment xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="urn:magento:module:Magento_Payment:etc/payment.xsd">
    <methods>
        <method name="payment_code">
        </method>
    </methods>
</payment>

payment_code should be the payment method code for your integration. You might need to add custom js components for payment form.

If you want to add Braintree, PayPal, Authorize.net, or other built-in integrations to Multishipping, they won't work without customizations. Need to do customization. 

Cybersource payment integration will be available for Multishipping.

Hope this helps you!
Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

@Madhu Rajawat wrote:

Hi @tippanna_pawar 

Add below code in payment.xml of the payment method module that you are using or want to implement with multi shipping checkout:

<payment xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="urn:magento:module:Magento_Payment:etc/payment.xsd">
    <methods>
        <method name="payment_code">
        </method>
    </methods>
</payment>

payment_code should be the payment method code for your integration. You might need to add custom js components for payment form.

If you want to add Braintree, PayPal, Authorize.net, or other built-in integrations to Multishipping, they won't work without customizations. Need to do customization. 

Cybersource payment integration will be available for Multishipping.

If I want to use Authorize.net with Multishipping, what "customizations" are needed?

What scenarios would allow for Authoize.net to work with Multi shipping addresses?

- I am on 2.3.4, do i need to upgrade to 2.4, then install the 3rd party Authorize.net module?

thank you!

@Michael_Warnick Did you fix this issue? After fix please help to share solution.

Thanks!

Hi, wich ones js files?, i couldn't find some info about adding custom card form in multishipping