cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Products in Carts issue

Admin Products in Carts issue

Hello.

I have clean Magento 2.4.6 installed. Its configured for 2 domain and each domain with 2 views.

I noticed Products in Carts summery shows item as $0 dollar ( from second domain ) . also the first cart , it is not disappearing even though there is no shopping cart with that Item. i have included the image. 

any info would be appreciate.

Screenshot from 2023-03-19 10-14-27.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Admin Products in Carts issue

It sounds like there may be a configuration issue with your Magento 2.4.6 installation. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Check the product prices: Ensure that the products in the second domain have a non-zero price. This may be the reason why the cart is showing a zero-dollar value.

2. Check the cart settings: Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Checkout > Shopping Cart and make sure that the settings are correct for your website. Check that "Enable Persistence" is set to "No" and that "Clear Persistence on Sign Out" is set to "Yes." This should resolve the issue of the first cart not disappearing.

3. Check the currency settings: Go to Stores > Configuration > General > Currency Setup and make sure that the currency settings are correct for your website. Ensure that the currency is set up correctly for both domains and views.

4. Check for conflicting extensions: Disable all third-party extensions and check if the issue persists. If the issue disappears after disabling all extensions, enable them one-by-one to find out which one is causing the problem.

5. Clear the cache: Go to System > Cache Management and clear all caches to ensure that the changes made take effect.

Hope to hit the kudos button and accept as solution