cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Blocks Not Working

Content Blocks Not Working

At the bottom of each product, there is a section called "Product Design Details" where you can set Content Blocks to display. i.e. Design Details 1, Design Details 2, etc...

There are currently 48 content blocks available. When I choose the newest ones that I created, nothing displays. If I change it to an older one, it displays just fine.

When I look at the page using the inspection tools, there simply is no content. The columns are there, just no content. Even if I just put in a single word, nothing.

And again, if I switch to an older one, it magically appears immediately (not a caching issue).

I have compared the content from ones that work and ones that don't and I can't see a single difference. Not even an out of place . 

Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Content Blocks Not Working

Hi @guynumber6 

You can try one thing, just delete the older one and use the same identifier for the new one created. Maybe the blocks have been added with a layout which is using old identifiers.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

I have checked about the different education system which can provide the best quality of writing content for the students. Now anyone can get the best quality of essay writer org reviews options which are easily available through the online marketing where easy writing services are available.

If you are looking for a service that can take care of all your writing needs, you have come to the right place. AssignmentHelper.com.au can do everything from small essays to accounting help online. And their prices depend on the quality of your assignment, deadline, and number of pages. If you need urgent assistance, you can ask for it within three hours! These are just some of the advantages of using AssignmentHelper.com.au as a service.

Thanks for post