cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error filtering template: The entity that was requested doesn't exist. Verify the entity

Error filtering template: The entity that was requested doesn't exist. Verify the entity

<p>I am trying to fetch the order details `$order = $objectManager->create('\Magento\Sales\Model\OrderRepository')->get($orderId);` Order id is correct 000000020. In var log main.CRITICAL: The entity that was requested doesn't exist. Verify the entity and try again at vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/OrderRepository.php:139 This is working fine for some order but for some, the above errors show. I am unable to locate what is the problem in actual. I did deploy indexing everything. Magento version is 2.3.4</p>

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error filtering template: The entity that was requested doesn't exist. Verify the entity

Hi @charanjeet_sing 

kindly refer below link for your issue:
https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/154447/requested-entity-doesn-t-exist-in-magento-2

It may help you to resovle issue.
If issue resolve, please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: Error filtering template: The entity that was requested doesn't exist. Verify the entity

Hi @charanjeet_sing 

There is difference between order_id and increment_id in Order Management :

• order_id is the internal Magento order ID (database table auto increment id)
  • increment_id is the ID which you communicate to your customer

When you view any order then the id shown in URL is the order_id, please try with id shown in URL, because the above ID you shared seems increment_id.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy