cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontend option not working

Frontend option not working

Hello,

When I try to change the sizes on the frontend option nothing changes.

Any idea why?

clemence

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Frontend option not working

Hi @clemence_benharbon 

Can you check the error on browser console ? and post the error here , so it help us to troubleshoot the issue !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi Manthan,

Thanks for your answer.

Where can I see this error exactly? (when changing the sizes it doesn't show me any error but the changes does not apply to the website..)

Clemence

Hi @clemence_benharbon 

You will require to check error on the browser console , so open your browser console and then try to change the size you will able to see few errors in red color !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi Manthan,

This is the only error that I see, but it seems that it is related to the frontend but the color not the size...

d="row_weltpixel_frontend_options_main_options_error__color"><td class="label"><label for="weltpixel_frontend_options_main_options_error__color"><span data-config-scope="[STORE VIEW]">Error Color</span></label></td><td class="value"><input id="weltpixel_frontend_options_main_options_error__color" name="groups[main_options][fields][error__color][value]" data-ui-id="text-groups-main-options-fields-error-color-value" value="#FF0A0A" class=" color {required:false, hash:true} input-text admin__control-text" type="text"/></td><td class=""></td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset><script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[