cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP ERROR 500 on both admin and website page

HTTP ERROR 500 on both admin and website page

Hi Team,

I am getting HTTP 500 error on both admin and website page. When i checked the log file i saw below error.

[27-Apr-2019 16:56:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home/vwdlmgnxzt7d/public_html/vendor/composer/../ralouphie/getallheaders/src/getallheaders.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vwdlmgnxzt7d/public_html/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70
[27-Apr-2019 16:56:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/vwdlmgnxzt7d/public_html/vendor/composer/../ralouphie/getallheaders/src/getallheaders.php' (include_path='/home/vwdlmgnxzt7d/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library:.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/vwdlmgnxzt7d/public_html/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70

I checked online but could not find the solution yet. It would be great if someone can help on this.

Thanks

Manoj

3 REPLIES 3

Re: HTTP ERROR 500 on both admin and website page

Hi @manoj_kumar29,

Can you first confirm if that module is installed?

Hi Damian,

Sorry i am not developer but do you mean i need to check if i have this file getallheaders.php?

Thanks

Manoj

Hello @manoj_kumar29 

It seems like in your magento installation - this extension - https://github.com/ralouphie/getallheaders is configured.

Now issue here is this getallheaders extension is require a specific PHP library which is not able to find in your Magento system.

They do have specific installation requirement so if you PHP version is higher then 5.6 you will require to run second command.

If you have PHP version lower then - then you require to run the fist command which mentioned on the same github page. the link above i have given.

That will resolved your issue !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution