cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the fact that "One or more of my indexers are invalid" something that I need to worry about?

Is the fact that "One or more of my indexers are invalid" something that I need to worry about?

I am aware of the fact that I need to run a line of command through my CLI ( Command Line Interface ), but even after reading Magento's manual on how do fix it, I still find it extremely complicated to do since I'm new to this.

Would any major issues arise if I decide to leave this issue unfixed?

Thanks

Untitledm.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Is the fact that "One or more of my indexers are invalid" something that I need to wor

Hi,

As I can see the indexing mode is set to update by schedule, you need not to worry about the "Reindex Required" message that is shown since re-index process is run automatically in the background based on the cron job settings. 

I recommend setting a default cron jobs for magento. Refer: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/config-guide/cli/config-cli-subcommands-cron.html

FYI,  Indexing is how Magento transforms data such as products, categories, and so on, to improve the performance of your storefront. As data changes, the transformed data must be updated—or re-indexed.

----
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India