cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MGS Frontend Builder Issue

SOLVED

MGS Frontend Builder Issue

I cannot enable the "Active Builder" toggle. when I try to do that my site is getting crashed. Please help me to fix this. My Magento version is 2.1.11 Community

"There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1336004243998"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MGS Frontend Builder Issue

Hello @chathuramk

go to that file

/home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php

and put isset condition there

hope it will help you.

If works then mark as solution

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @chathuramk

kindly go to your magento2 root directory -> var/report directory 

find the error file number - 1336004243998

Open that file , check the error log what is it is there and post over here - so its help us to troubleshoot the issue !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @Manthan Dave
Here is the error report >
a:4:{i:0;s:111:"Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php on line 1505";i:1;s:3501:"#0 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php(1505): Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home3/i024vdnv...', 1505, Array)
#1 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/design/frontend/Mgs/claue/Magento_Theme/templates/root.phtml(47): MGS\Mpanel\Helper\Data->convertContent('\n

Hi @Manthan Dave

Check the below error report

a:4:{i:0;s:111:"Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php on line 1505";i:1;s:3501:"#0 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php(1505): Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home3/i024vdnv...', 1505, Array)
#1 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/design/frontend/Mgs/claue/Magento_Theme/templates/root.phtml(47): MGS\Mpanel\Helper\Data->convertContent('\n<script>\n    t...', '\t<div class="so...')
#2 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/View/Result/Page.php(312): include('/home3/i024vdnv...')
#3 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/View/Result/Page.php(245): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Page->renderPage()
#4 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/View/Result/Layout.php(164): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Page->render(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#5 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Layout->renderResult(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#6 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor->___callParent('renderResult', Array)
#7 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('MGS\\Mpanel\\Bloc...', 'renderResult', Object(MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor), Array, 'result-builtin-...')
#8 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/Controller/Result/BuiltinPlugin.php(67): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#9 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(67): Magento\PageCache\Model\Controller\Result\BuiltinPlugin->aroundRenderResult(Object(MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#10 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('MGS\\Mpanel\\Bloc...', 'renderResult', Object(MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor), Array, 'result-varnish-...')
#11 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/Controller/Result/VarnishPlugin.php(74): MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#12 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(142): Magento\PageCache\Model\Controller\Result\VarnishPlugin->aroundRenderResult(Object(MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#13 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/var/generation/MGS/Mpanel/Block/Framework/Page/Interceptor.php(143): MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor->___callPlugins('renderResult', Array, Array)
#14 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(139): MGS\Mpanel\Block\Framework\Page\Interceptor->renderResult(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor))
#15 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#16 /home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#17 {main}";s:3:"url";s:9:"/about-us";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}

Hello @chathuramk

go to that file

/home3/i024vdnv/inter.equipment/app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php

and put isset condition there

hope it will help you.

If works then mark as solution

Sunil Patel

Hi @chathuramk

Looking at the error log , the error is coming from your third-party theme ( MGS ) and its coming from this file - app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php

So here to resolved this issue , i would suggest you to raise a tickets on theme portal and ask them about this issue , because this is coming from their Mpanel module - they would solved this issue on behalf of you !

Also looking the error in depth , i would suggest you to put conditions on app/code/MGS/Mpanel/Helper/Data.php file , so in Data.php file on the mention line number you need to put conditions as its directly taking offset (number) from there.

but still i would suggest you to raise a ticket on theme portal instead of changing any code in their files !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @Sunil Patel,

Thank you fro your reply. Can you please tell how to put isset condition there. I don't have a good skill in coding.

@Manthan Dave the problem is my support period has expired. Renew price is 75$. So it would be better if I can fix the issue myself.

@chathuramk

please copy paste that line code so i can give you code

Sunil Patel

@Sunil Patel Which code line you want?