cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4 - Express Checkout - Shipping Address Error

Magento 2.4 - Express Checkout - Shipping Address Error

A fresh install Magento 2.4.x + theme, but having some issue related to express checkout, as seen from below picture on red-box area.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/kbOiC.png

The form has missing some elements, like firstname, lastname etc.
When I compare things around, it should have it. Do I miss some setup?

Also, when I check on console, I've seen some javascript error that I'm not familiar with, as below

*edit - one additional error that I forgot to add

Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "afterRender: function(){return oscAddress.fieldAfterRender(element.dataScope) }"
Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "foreach: function(){return { data:elems,as:'element'} }"
Message: Unable to process binding "if: function(){return element.visible() }"
Message: Unable to process binding "ifnot: function(){return (element.input_type =='checkbox'|| element.input_type =='radio') }"
Message: Unable to process binding "template: function(){return $parent.fieldTemplate }"
Message: Unable to process binding "afterRender: function(){return oscAddress.fieldAfterRender(element.dataScope) }"

I'm not really familiar with front-end stack on Magento, so I don't know what I need to do.

Any suggestion? Do I miss some server / code setup? or maybe Admin setup?
I already tried to refresh cache etc, but the problem still remains.
Also, I already change to **Luma** / default theme, but the problem still persist. So, I'm wondering if there's something that I missed.

PS - I already fulfill the requirements to install Magento, like, PHP version, elasticsearch version, etc, as-per documentation. So, I'm wondering if there's something that I missed out.

Thanks. Smiley Happy