cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Override 3rd party module requirejs-config.js film in my custom module?

SOLVED

Not able to Override 3rd party module requirejs-config.js film in my custom module?

lkdjf (2).png

The above one is the 3rd party module's require-config.js. It contains the js file inside the adminhtml/web/js. I want to override that.

So I created a custom module and made changes in the require-config.js like below.

2020-02-25 (2).png

But it is not overriding the original js file of that 3rd party module. I also put the module as a sequence like below.

<module name="Override_Barcode" schema_version="1.0.1" setup_version="1.0.1" >
    <sequence>

<module name="BoostMyShop_BarcodeInventory"/>

</sequence>
</module>

Please help me with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not able to Override 3rd party module requirejs-config.js film in my custom module?

I solved it. It was my mistake. I put require js file outside of adminhtml folder in my custom module. That's why it is failed to override the 3rd party js file. Now it is working.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Not able to Override 3rd party module requirejs-config.js film in my custom module?

I solved it. It was my mistake. I put require js file outside of adminhtml folder in my custom module. That's why it is failed to override the 3rd party js file. Now it is working.