cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add products

SOLVED

Not able to add products

I had a fresh install of magento (just without temando plugin)

When I'm in admin -> Catalog -> Product page and I click on "Add Product"

Screenshot from 2019-11-26 22-21-10.png
It displays a blank page with no errors. No exception logs

Screenshot from 2019-11-26 22-22-20.png

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Saeed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not able to add products

@saeed_abdul rah can you add the below code in index.php in the root of the magento directory and check the error.

ini_set('display_errors',1);

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @saeed_abdul rah 

Can you try that temando plugin installation, just in case?

Also no third party extension installed? because I heard similar issue due to some third party extensions.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I didn't install temando because I in the last installation I got this error:
https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/290808/magento-2-3-temando-critical-accountid-is-require...

This is a fresh installation with default modules except for temando

@saeed_abdul rah can you add the below code in index.php in the root of the magento directory and check the error.

ini_set('display_errors',1);

Thanks

Sorry for late reply I'm getting new error now:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Temando\Shipping\Model\ResourceModel\Repository\PackagingRepositoryInterface in /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Temando\\Shippin...') #1 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(160): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Temando\\Shippin...') #2 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(246): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Temando\\Shippin...', NULL, 'packagingReposi...', 'Temando\\Shippin...') #3 /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(34): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgumentsInRuntime('Tema in /var/www/html/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 50

@saeed_abdul rah run the below sql query in database.

DELETE FROM `eav_attribute` WHERE `source_model` LIKE '%Temando%'

After that run the below commands.

php bin/magento setup:di:compile
rm -rf var/cache/* var/page_cache/* generated/code/*

Thanks