cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

Hello,

I am on Magento 2.2.5 and when going to Sales > Orders > View on the backend I receive the following message:

Order View

Looking at the error log I see the following:

05-Jul-2018 17:13:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getExtOrderId() on null in /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/temando/module-shipping-m2/view/adminhtml/templates/sales/order/view/info.phtml:134
Stack trace:
#0 /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include()
#1 /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(270): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Temando\Shipping\Block\Adminhtml\Sales\Order\View\Info\Interceptor), '/home/passionh/...', Array)
#2 /home/passionh/public_html/generated/code/Temando/Shipping/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/View/Info/Interceptor.php(544): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->fetchView('/home/passionh/...')
#3 /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(300): Temando\Shipping\Block\Adminhtml\Sales\Order\View\Info\Interceptor->fetchView('/home/passionh/...')
#4 /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/Block/Template.php(124): Magento\Framework in /home/passionh/public_html/vendor/temando/module-shipping-m2/view/adminhtml/templates/sales/order/view/info.phtml on line 134

Unfortunately I have very little experience with any of this so desperately need some advice to fix the error. 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

Hello @Bergerman

Try to disable temando shipping module and check it

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Re: Order View: Information Changes have been made to this section that have not been saved.

Hello,

I have disabled Temando as you suggested and I am able to view the order details page now, however why would an error like this occur? It is a module supplied with Magento 2.2.5...I am confused.

Hello @Bergerman

maybe it is old order, and you are checking after upgrade Magento.

If any solution help you then give kudos or mark as solution

Sunil Patel

Hi, 

That's the issue, it is not an old order. I did think that, so I put through another order and still experienced the issue. Disabling the module allows me to access the order details page, but it doesn't solve the issue at hand. Any suggestions on what it may be? or could it be a bug with Magento 2.2.5? Kudos for your recommendation though.

Hello @Bergerman

first make sure below thing

sales_order contain ext_order_id column

if not then the issue is related to module install

Sunil Patel

Sorry, but where do I find "sales_order contain ext_order_id column"?

Hello @Bergerman

you need to check into db

Sunil Patel

Hello,

Sales order does contain a column ext_order_id however the values on each row are NULL.

Off topic question for you - does database need to be updated after upgrade from Magento 2.2.4 to 2.2.5? If so, how do I do it? I am using cPanel and have SSH access for command line.

Thank you.

Hello,

You need to login into ssh and need to run
php bin/magento setup:upgrade and then after static content deploy .

Sunil Patel