cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products not visible in storefront

Products not visible in storefront

I have uploaded a bunch of products via Magento API and I've noticed some products are not visible in the storefront. If I try to directly access product url i get a 404 error.

I've tried/checked the following things:

• reindex
  • visibility
  • stock
  • category
  • cache

I don't have any idea of what the problem could be.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Products not visible in storefront

Hello  Miroir Studio, 

I hope you are doing well!

The above issue can be caused in various ways. However, to fix "Products not visible in the storefront." You can follow the below steps to fix the issue.

1. Log in to the e-Commerce Admin.
  2. Go to: Catalog -> Products.
  3. Click to Add product and go through the product creation process. Or you can also import products from a CSV file.

As a result, the Products are displayed on the storefront. But if the Products are not displayed, there could be several reasons. Hence you can follow the below steps to identify and fix the problem.

Check product settings in Admin. Then, go to Catalog -> Products, and open the product page to make sure the following fields are correctly configured:

• Enable product ->Yes.
    • Stock StatusIn Stock. Or, if Out of Stock is the correct value, make sure that Display Out of Stock Products (STORES > Settings > Configuration > CATALOG > Inventory > Stock Options > Display Out Of Stock Products) is set to Yes (configured on the global level).
    • Categories: If you try to find the product on a category page, you must verify that the product is assigned to the category. To simplify troubleshooting, create a new category from the existing page and assign a product to it.
    • Visibility = Catalog, Search.
    • In the Product in Websites section, ensure the product is assigned to the correct website.
    • Now, Switch the scope selector to the store view where you are trying to find your product on the storefront, and verify the same settings.
    • Perform the full reindex by running bin/magento indexer:reindex from the console, flush all cache in the Admin, under System > Tools > Cache Management, or from the console by running bin/magento cache:clean.
    • If the above does not help, you can start the further investigation by checking logs in the var/log directory.
    • Execute the full reindex by running bin/magento indexer:reindex from the console, flush all cache in the Admin, under System > Tools > Cache Management, or from the console by running bin/magento cache:clean.

If it doesn't work, then try selecting more products for the product element,

Click on the element, click on "Manage Products," then click on "Select Products," and add more of them to the element.

I hope that the information above will work for you to resolve the issue.

----------------------

Regards,
Rex M.