cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend $100 and Get a $10 voucher to use at a later date

Spend $100 and Get a $10 voucher to use at a later date

HI 

I am trying to set up an offer Spend $100 and get $10 Voucher but I want the voucher to be used in December.

So the customers make their purchase in November but can't use the voucher till December. 

I couldn't work out how to set the date for the voucher and will the voucher apply to the cart as soon as they spend the $100?

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Spend $100 and Get a $10 voucher to use at a later date

@richard_mahmoud 

if you are creating a Cart Price Rule for that,

then you can set

Uses per customer & Coupon: 1

&

From Date to 1st December 

as shown in Screenshot 

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 4.27.56 PM.png

kindly Accept as Solution if this works for you and give Kudos!

Hi @amitsamsukha

Thank you for your reply, the issue is that the offer starts now in November I have set up a cart price rule, for the offer. starting now and ending on the 30th of November. 

What I am unable to work out is how do I get customers to only be able to use that code in December?

I want to trigger the voucher or code whichever one works best, when customers spend $100 in November, but the code can only be used in December, it's almost like 2 cart price rules in one.

First price cart rule to give you the $10 coupon code when you spend $100. Then the next price rule is to only be able to use that code in December. 

Sorry if this is sounding confusing  

you need to divide this 

1. implement a code that will run in November and checks if all conditions match then add a cart rule for that customer with a random coupon code and email him. 

2. in that rule you set the start date to December so that customers can only use that coupon in December.

kindly accept as a Solution if this helps you and give Kudos.