cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Categories not showing in the Shopping Options menu on the left when in mobile mode

Sub Categories not showing in the Shopping Options menu on the left when in mobile mode

Hi,

I am having an issue where when the website is viewed on mobile or the browser window is minimized to resemble mobile, the sub category is not showing in the Shopping Options section on the left as it should. Rather, it is showing at the bottom as seen in this picture below.

Does anyone have any idea on how to correct his?

magento_error.png

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Sub Categories not showing in the Shopping Options menu on the left when in mobile mode

Hi @HussainBaig,

This problem is caused by the theme you are using. You can refer to and change to themes available online.

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

_________

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

Re: Sub Categories not showing in the Shopping Options menu on the left when in mobile mode

I confirmed that this is happening in the default Luna theme as well. Does not seem like an issue with the Porto theme that I am using.

Hi @HussainBaig,

I tested in my environment with the Luma theme and everything works fine and doesn't appear the error you describe. I still think that there is a very high chance that this problem is coming from your custom theme. 

Could you please double check and let me know?

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

This is the response I got from Porto Theme:

Thanks for using Porto,
However, this is not an issue. Please understand that how the function works and shows is the behavior of the Magento default, not related to the Theme. What you're asking is will require doing many customization works. Unfortunately, this is out of our scope.

I am not sure how to fix this issue on my own.

I have a feeling that Layered Navigation by MagePlaza might be causing this issue. I will see if they have seen this issue before.

Hi @HussainBaig,

As I told you before, the problem you are having is caused by a certain custom module on your site. If I had information on your site maybe I would have found the exact cause. However, if you think the problem is coming from the MagePlaza module, you should contact them to be able to solve this problem in the most efficient and fastest way.

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.