cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Not Collected On Shipping

SOLVED

Tax Not Collected On Shipping

Hi Everyone

I have been collecting GST Tax on Shipping for a long time now and all of a sudden it stopped working.
I double checked and all the settings for "Tax Rules" and "Tax Zones and Rates" are still setup properly as nothing was changed there.
Your help would cause this?

Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tax Not Collected On Shipping

Hi @jeduniserv959e,

Have you configured it correctly to be able to apply taxes to your site? You can refer to this Magento's post about this issue. 

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @jeduniserv959e,

Have you configured it correctly to be able to apply taxes to your site? You can refer to this Magento's post about this issue. 

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

Thanks Marcus

I had already found the problem and it was just where the document states "Tax Class For Shipping".
For some reason this was set to "None" so I changed it to "Taxable Goods".

I am confused as the tax on shipping was being calculated properly up until we re-indexed the website a few days ago.

Terry