cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the correct place to put this. I have tried to add a delivery date extensions but now don't have any access to my backend, the frontend is still accessible though. It looks to be some sort of language error but I can't for the life of me find any documentation for this error. Please could someone try and lend me a hand? This is my error log...

Missing locale file '/home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Data/hr_HR.xml' for 'hr_HR' locale.
Trace: #0 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Zend_Locale_Data.php(234): Zend_Locale_Data::_findRoute('hr_HR', '/ldml/localeDis...', 'type', false, Array) #1 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Zend_Locale_Data.php(986): Zend_Locale_Data::_getFile('hr_HR', '/ldml/localeDis...', 'type') #2 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Zend_Locale.php(1491): Zend_Locale_Data::getContent('hr_HR', 'language', 'hr') #3 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Locale.php(266): Zend_Locale::getTranslation('hr', 'language', 'hr_HR') #4 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Locale.php(223): Mage_Core_Model_Locale->_getOptionLocales(true) #5 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Page_Footer.php(75): Mage_Core_Model_Locale->getTranslatedOptionLocales() #6 /home/hcflower/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page/footer.phtml(29): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Page_Footer->getLanguageSelect() #7 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(241): include('/home/hcflower/...') #8 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...') #9 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #10 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml() #11 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Abstract.php(919): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml() #12 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml() #13 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('footer', true) #14 /home/hcflower/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(79): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('footer') #15 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(241): include('/home/hcflower/...') #16 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...') #17 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView() #18 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml() #19 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Block_Abstract.php(919): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml() #20 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml() #21 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput() #22 /home/hcflower/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/DashboardController.php(43): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout() #23 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_DashboardController->indexAction() #24 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #25 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http)) #26 /home/hcflower/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch() #27 /home/hcflower/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #28 /home/hcflower/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store') #29 {main}
1 REPLY 1

Re: There has been an error processing your request

Hi @Internize,

It seems you're using the Magento's compiler. My recomendation is to fully disable.

The easier way is using Magento shell. Go to the shell directory and then run:

php compiler.php state

Now you'll see the current status of or compiler. If is enabled and/or compiled, please, execute this commands:

php compiler.php disable
php compiler.php clear

Now is disabled and you've cleared all the generated files.

Can you try it and check if the store is still failing?