cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System =>

To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System =>

I hope some you can assist me in this. Actually I have two separate problems with this....

Currently I'm running the latest version Magento ver. 2.1.7

All tricks and commands have been tried without success in this (upgrade, static content, cache clear/flushes, compiles, reindex..) 

If the web setup wizard is start I will always get following  

Magento Setup - 401 Unauthorized Access

"Welcome to Magento Admin, your online store headquarters. 
To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System => Tools => Web Setup Wizard"

I hope some you can assist me in this. 

Currently I'm running the latest version Magento ver. 2.1.7

All tricks/commands has been tried without success in this (upgrade, static content, cache clear/flushes, compiles...) 

If the web setup wizard is start I will always get following  

Magento Setup - 401 Unauthorized Access

Welcome to Magento Admin, your online store headquarters. 
To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System => Tools => Web Setup Wizard

Also I have setuped the test site from the live site backup.  There this web setup wizard  is  started, BUT there the Component manager started only once  and  now when the component manager is clicked the Wait icon is just running and asking to "Please Wait".

I

2 REPLIES 2

Re: To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System =>

Quick update.

The component manager is showing the content when composer.lock file is copied to test site from "fresh" Magento 2.1.7 installation. Does this ring any bells?

Re: To use the Magento setup wizard sign into your Admin account and navigate to System =>

I have the same problem Please guide.

I'll Thankful