cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate integration with Oauth 1.0

Unable to activate integration with Oauth 1.0

I have been trying to create my own external application using Oauth, but I get to filling out the details for the callback URL and Identity link URL (and the name), which creates fine, but when I go to activate the integration I get greated with a "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.", and the only error I get is from the debug.log file within Magento.

[2020-10-08 16:02:22] main.DEBUG: URI '/admin_13rc6p/admin/integration/tokens Exchange/id/8/reauthorize/0/key/0ed0706f89d9950b82de796f028519b5f67df267cb337095fa255da0d52db82b/?form_key=hljjqv6G0SmuLm9g&_=1602172897038'' cannot be accessed with GET method (Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\Tokens Exchange) [] []
[2020-10-08 16:02:22] main.DEBUG: Request validation failed for action "Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\Tokens Exchange\Interceptor" {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\App\\Request\\InvalidRequestException(code: 0): Invalid request received at /var/www/magento-install.com/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/App/Request/HttpMethodValidator.php:69)"} []

I replaced my domain with magento-install.com

I have followed the guides on https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/get-started/authentication/gs-authentication-oauth.html, but still no luck with getting it to activate.

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unable to activate integration with Oauth 1.0

I have attempted to capture anything that comes into the external application, but it seems to not recieve anything from Magento to even start the process for authentication.

I am having what looks to be the same issue - the 3rd party logs aren't showing the POST requests even being attempted. Did you figure out what was going on here? 

Is there any update to this issue?  I see this happening only for Magento 2.4.2 Community and Enterprise.  I see the below in the logs:

[2021-06-09 01:30:40] main.CRITICAL: Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\TwoFactorAuth\Api\UserConfigManagerInterface in /Users/jadatoui/magento-2.4.2/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php:50

I turned TFA off but I am not sure how/why its tied to OAuth1

The solution is here https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/323992/unable-to-activate-integration-with-oauth-1-0 and it indicates a Magento bug.  I don't know if its filed with them or planned for a release post 2.4.2p1?