cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet.

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet.

hai,

I have installed magento 2.1.7 . Frequently am facing Sql state error,Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet.  and could not continue the admin and frontend site..

Kindly give the solution.. I have tried lot of solutions..

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet.

This error comes when you have packet size is very low in your serve configuration.

You need to increase max_allowed_packet size , you can keep like max_allowed_packet to 256M in my.ini file of your server.

Refer this link for more details - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30753674/error-while-sending-query-packet

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thanks for the reply.. Already I have set it as 1024M.. But still am facing that issue..Kindly give the solution.

Whats you wait timeout value ? - sometimes error is coming due to that as well.

Try to set wait time out like below or more than that :

SET GLOBAL wait_timeout 50

Already it was set as Wait time out value = 28800

Shall i replace this as 50?

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

a:4:{i:0;s:48:"SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory";i:1;s:5278:"#0 vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()

Sometimes this error aslo coming.. It totally collapse my site.

For this issue you can refer this link - http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/install-gde/trouble/php/tshoot_phpini.html

Seems like you have configuration issue with MySql , all the settings are not configured properly , or might be multiple database requests are gone simultaneously.