cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding customers without email addresses

adding customers without email addresses

I'm in the process of transitioning from Shopify to Magento & have had orders come in since I did my product & customer migration. I talked to the company that did it, and they can't just add the new customers.

The issue I'm running into is that I have a handful of customers who submitted an order without providing me with an email address. It looks like there's no way for me to manually add them either just as customers or add their orders to Magento. I also tried creating a csv file with just those customers, which didn't work, since Shopify is a bit of a nightmare to work with.

Any ideas/suggestions for how to add customers & orders without email addresses to Magento?

Am working in Magento 2.4 Open Source.

1 REPLY 1

Re: adding customers without email addresses

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14185544/make-email-address-not-required-in-magento

Refer to this link maybe it is helpful for you...

Thank you.

@mainetopmi65d1 wrote:

I'm in the process of transitioning from Shopify to Magento & have had orders come in since I did my product & customer migration. I talked to the company that did it, and they can't just add the new customers.

The issue I'm running into is that I have a handful of customers who submitted an order without providing me with an email address. It looks like there's no way for me to manually add them either just as customers or add their orders to Magento. I also tried creating a csv file with just those customers, which didn't work, since Shopify is a bit of a nightmare to work with.

Any ideas/suggestions for how to add customers & orders without email addresses to Magento?

Am working in Magento 2.4 Open Source.