cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento 2.1.8 frontend autocomplete search problem after update from magento 1.9

SOLVED

magento 2.1.8 frontend autocomplete search problem after update from magento 1.9

Client has given me Magento 2.1.8 files and migrated database after done upgradation from magento 1.9. I have changed the design only, by setting up into my server. Now the problem is when i search by the word 'Rotabroach' in frontend search bar, some search result is showing and when i click on the search result it directly send me to there live site but if i search by some other word it's linked to my site. I have clean and flush the cache and also reindex it. But still the problem not solved. Can anyone please help me to find out the problem?
Thanking you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: magento 2.1.8 frontend autocomplete search problem after update from magento 1.9

I have found the reason for this issue.
In admin panel under Marketing click on search Terms and found there some search key set redirect url. I have just change the urls and the problem solved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: magento 2.1.8 frontend autocomplete search problem after update from magento 1.9

I have found the reason for this issue.
In admin panel under Marketing click on search Terms and found there some search key set redirect url. I have just change the urls and the problem solved.