cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[magento 2.3] Product having zero salable quantity results in stock in frontend

[magento 2.3] Product having zero salable quantity results in stock in frontend

In magento beta 2.3, I have a product having salable quantity equal to zero, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Schermata 2018-10-28 alle 14.41.35.png
But in the store frontend, it is showed as in stock. Only after I try to add it to cart I get the error "Product that you are trying to add is not available."

Browser: chrome 70
Environment: Mamp 5.1, php 7.2.8

25 REPLIES 25

Re: [magento 2.3] Product having zero salable quantity results in stock in frontend

Hello @alxr89

Go to admin > Stores > configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Stock Options

Set Display Out of Stock Products to NO

Nz0vR.png

If found my answer useful? Please give Kudos and Accept it as Solutions.

Magento Developer
Ankita Biswas

Re: [magento 2.3] Product having zero salable quantity results in stock in frontend

Hello @alxr89

It could be an issue of the indexer.
Run the following command from the root folder of your Magento and then check.

php bin/magento indexer:reindex
If you find my answer useful, Please click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

@Ankita Biswas That option was already set on "No"

@Mayur Bhuva also after executing the command 

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

the product is visible in search results and inside category. Anyway now in the product page, the stock status is "out of stock"

@alxr89 having the same problem here. Did you find what the problem was?

1) Go to Catalogue > Products

2) Edit Simple product that is part of Configurable product.

3) Change 'Out of Stock' to 'In Stock' - Save.  

4) Repeat for all Simple Products that are part of Configurable products. 

Did you fixed this issue?

any update on this 

After looking into this issue for way too long, I decided to downgrade to 2.2.7 and everything is working correctly. I have not re-installed 2.3 since. If you ever find a solution, please let me know!!

I'm with same throwble, i disable inventary.

Didi you know other solution? I think to have to assing a stock but I dont know where or who.