cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Use Default Values" Checkbox Unchecked While Update Product Programatically

SOLVED

"Use Default Values" Checkbox Unchecked While Update Product Programatically

Hello,

Can anyone help me to figure out the issue?

I am using $Prodcut->save(); this code to update product from code and the values are updating but "Use Default Values". Please see the attached screenshot also.

Thanks,

Rahul Y

issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: "Use Default Values" Checkbox Unchecked While Update Product Programatically

I have fixed this issue with the following changes in my code.

$productIDs[] = $productID;
$productActionObject = $objectManager->get('Magento\Catalog\Model\Product\Action');
$productActionObject->updateAttributes($productIDs, array('price' => $v4['Price']), 0);

This is working. Please close this ticket.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul yadav

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Use Default Values" Checkbox Unchecked While Update Product Programatically

Can anyone help me to figure out this?

I have fixed this issue with the following changes in my code.

$productIDs[] = $productID;
$productActionObject = $objectManager->get('Magento\Catalog\Model\Product\Action');
$productActionObject->updateAttributes($productIDs, array('price' => $v4['Price']), 0);

This is working. Please close this ticket.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul yadav

can you explain it in brief

I'm bit confused in How to use it in my code 

please explain it in brief.

I'm having the same issue. Looked this problem up and it seems that this is still a known issue in the codebase. Please verify if this is the suggested solution to this existing bug reported in the link below.

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/26484