cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove sidebar div displaying error message We can't find products matching the selection

SOLVED

remove sidebar div displaying error message We can't find products matching the selection

the image attached shows the sidebar in a category page that lists all its products with this sidebar that shows search block and compare block then this div that shows that error. I don't know how this been generated but I want to remove this error info div

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: remove sidebar div displaying error message We can't find products matching the selection

Yes, you can remove the unwanted div.

or you can do css tricks , like get your class name - example - class name is test

.test{display:none;}

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Re: remove sidebar div displaying error message We can't find products matching the selection

Are you using any extension to display this price slider ?

No, Actually this is the standalone installation

okay so have you installed any theme ? or are you using luma theme ?

Because AKAIK - price slider is not coming with the default theme so

yes, I'm using SM Market Theme,

I figure it how to solve the problem

1- enable template hints for frontends

2-  refresh the page with the error

3- get the template file path, then remove the unwanted div 

^_^

Yes, you can remove the unwanted div.

or you can do css tricks , like get your class name - example - class name is test

.test{display:none;}