cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the "processing" order state is missing from our drop down- have the developers done something wrong

the "processing" order state is missing from our drop down- have the developers done something wrong

Hi everyone!

I'm Ashley and we have currently moved our ecommerce site from Magento 1 to 2.

We are using a Hungarian company to migrate everything and they have made endless mistakes Smiley Sad

The major one is that when a payment is completed on Worldpay, the order status does not change to processing in Magento!!! Everything stays as pending so orders are being missed. They just cannot seem to fix this and its driving us mental

I had a little delve and I have noticed that under the order states, there is no "processing" option. When I've done a bit of googling its clear that this is a default order state set by Magento, so have the developers intentionally removed it or something?

Any advice on how to get them to understand how to fix both issues would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: the "processing" order state is missing from our drop down- have the developers done s

Hello @AshleyJulius 

https://www.screencast.com/t/aUvBrTbM

can you check sales_order_status_state is that contain above entry

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Re: the "processing" order state is missing from our drop down- have the developers done s

Hi Sunil Smiley Happy

thanks for replying.

I've only looked under store - order status and found it missing in states.

where could i find that grid you attached?

Hello @AshleyJulius 

it is from the database, please check below table into the database

sales_order_status_state 

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

ah I see. I don't think I have access to the database area. I can only get into the back end/admin of Magento 2

*sigh* i might have to try to get the developers to check it

thanks for your help though! Smiley Happy