cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base table or view not found issue in Migration

Re: Base table or view not found issue in Migration

Hi @foysal

While migration, we add/create some tables in magento 1 database as well which will keep track of the data which is migrated and these tables help us in delta migration later.

Database tables count which you share is 483 just want to confirm whether you have same count in magento 1 database or not.

If the count mismatch in both the databases, then you should try migration with fresh magento 1 database. You will not get this issue.

Hope this helps you.

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Thanks @Nishu Jindal . What does these means ?

Database tables count which you share is 483 just want to confirm whether you have same count in magento 1 database or not.

I have 483 tables in Magento 1 Database which I am trying to Migrate to Magento 2.

Should I download fresh copy of Magento 1 from here and  install it and count the tables ?

Hi @foysal ,

You have one site on magento 1 which you are trying to migrate to magento 2. Right?

Please download/ export the magento 1 database from website and check the table count which is in database.

Thanks!

Hi @foysal,

Did migration works with new db dump from live site or not.?

Thanks!

Thanks @Nishu Jindal for your nice cooperation. I lost the project due to lack of skill. Could you please help me to be skilled in Migration ?

Thanks.

Hi @foysal ,

Sorry to hear about that.

For migration process learning, one blog which I found is very helpful with detailed information and Error solution as well. Please go through it once and try to migrate to the same database, which we were using to get more confidence.

https://www.goivvy.com/blog/magento-2-migration

If any issue occurs which is not mentioned in this blog, we will check and solve.

Thanks!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Thanks @Nishu Jindal . How to Migrate only products ? Thanks.

This issue seems like occurring because of some unwanted table in Magento 1 database.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf