cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Migration Tool Error: Integrity check failed due to "core_config_data"

Data Migration Tool Error: Integrity check failed due to "core_config_data"

I'm starting with a blank M2 data with no extensions installed. Using the data migration tool from `ce 1.9.3.1` to `ce 2.3.4` with the following command.

php bin/magento migrate:settings --auto vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/etc/opensource-to-opensource/1.9.3.1/config.xml

I receive error

[2020-04-13 22:14:00][ERROR]: Integrity check failed due to "core_config_data" document does not exist in the destination resource

In Mysql.php line 110:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'i2120969_db1.db_core_config_data' do
esn't exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `db_core_config_data`

In Mysql.php line 91:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dataname_db1.db_core_config_data' doesn't exist

- The 2.3.4 data has a prefix of db_ indicated in the config.xml
<options>
<map_file>etc/opensource-to-opensource/1.9.3.1/map.xml</map_file><dest_prefix>db_</dest_prefix>

- I applied the fix in MC-31156 https://github.com/magento/data-migration-tool/commit/387e04f80dc55da2481015c807c158b63646a68a
with the same result
the file core_config_data is already in map.xml to be ignored

I have been working on this for hours and can't find anyone online who has gotten by this error. If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

here are the screen shots of the databases ibb.co/QkVtcZw

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Data Migration Tool Error: Integrity check failed due to "core_config_data"

The config.xml was pointing to the wrong data. After pointing to the correct db everything migrated

Re: Data Migration Tool Error: Integrity check failed due to "core_config_data"

Hi, can you please elaborate on this? Thanks

@awesomecowboy wrote:

The config.xml was pointing to the wrong data. After pointing to the correct db everything migrated