cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1 to M2 - migrate data using migration tool

Re: M1 to M2 - migrate data using migration tool

Hi again Binod Yadav

I have manually gone through every table and there no record where website_id =1

Where is website 1 being requested from?

I just can't seem to work this out.

Thank you

Andy

Hello @Andy_Acute 

You can insert a dummy record in store_website table and check it. After the deployment, you can decide for delete.

INSERT INTO store_website VALUES ('1','base','Main Website','0','1','1');

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi Binod Yadav

That was a good idea, but now I'm getting this error:

"There has been an error processing your request"
"No such entity."

and this in the system.log
[2019-09-18 10:10:20] main.ERROR: No such entity. [] [

I do appreciate you taking the time to help.

Thank you

Andy

Hello @Andy_Acute ,

If you provide database access, then i can analyze and try to resolve it.

Hi Binod Yadav

Unfortunately I can't because I'm running the site on my local dev machine.

I changed the 'is_active' value for one of my websites to active and managed to get to the frontpage, but the admin just shows the 404 page.

The Admin values in 'store', 'store_group' and 'store_website', all have 0 for store_id, website_id, group_id, sort_order, group_id, default_store_id, etc... Is this correct?

Thank you

Andy

I reindexed all index's and changed the default site back to admin and now when I try to get to the admin page I'm getting:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getCode() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\module-store\App\Action\Plugin\Context.php:136 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\module-store\App\Action\Plugin\Context.php(101): Magento\Store\App\Action\Plugin\Context->updateContext(Object(Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor)) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(121): Magento\Store\App\Action\Plugin\Context->beforeDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Action\Forward\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(153): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Forward\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\generated\code\Magento\Framework\App\Action\Forward\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Forward\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array) #4 C:\xampp in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\module-store\App\Action\Plugin\Context.php on line 136

Andy

Hello @Andy_Acute ,

Please take backup of following tables, and provide it.

store
store_website
store_group

core_config_data

Hi Binod Yadav

Do you have an email I can send them to?

Thanks

Andy

I've just cleared the cache using php bin/magento cache:flush and now I can get to the home page frontend.

The admin still displays a 404 page.

I have the site on the frontend ad the default site.

Thank you

Andy

Have you tried to clear cache and reindex?

Check your core_config_data table too. You installed a fresh Magento 2.x then move data from Magento 1 to?

Magento migration service. Cheapest. Fastest. Easiest.