cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Magento from 2.3.1 to 2.4.5 will Impact to Advance Pricing Rule?

Upgrading Magento from 2.3.1 to 2.4.5 will Impact to Advance Pricing Rule?

Hello Folks,

I'm going to upgrading my Magento setup from Version 2.3.1 to Version 2.4.5.

Actually, there are bunch of pricing rules for my Catalog products in current setup. I'm worried if version upgrading will impact to rules?

Do i need to create again all these rules after setup upgrade or will work as it is before or do i need to take any action to make all these working without any issue ?

Please confirm me on this as soon as possible so i can make such decision.

Thank in advance! I'll be waiting for your response. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Upgrading Magento from 2.3.1 to 2.4.5 will Impact to Advance Pricing Rule?

Hello @ashishdhud0d1b 

Upgrading Magento from version 2.3.1 to version 2.4.5 should not have any impact on your existing pricing rules. The upgrade process should preserve your existing pricing rules, as long as the upgrade process completes successfully without any errors.

However, it's always a good practice to take a backup of your website and database before upgrading to a new version of Magento. This way, you can restore your website to the previous version in case of any issues.

After upgrading, it's recommended to test your pricing rules to ensure that they are still functioning properly. If you notice any issues with the pricing rules, you may need to update them or recreate them in the new version of Magento.

In summary, your pricing rules should work as they did before the upgrade, but it's always a good idea to take a backup and test them to ensure that they are functioning properly.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now