cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a magento e-commerce store and I want to develop a mobile app for it.tell me how to initiate?

I have a magento e-commerce store and I want to develop a mobile app for it.tell me how to initiate?

Hi,

Greetings from my side.Hope you are doing well !

I have a magento e-commerce store and I want to develop a mobile app for it.
So I wanted your guidance on this and what are the different ways available to do so.
I wanted to discuss the strategy to initiate it and step by step process to do so.
As I am a developer, I dont want to pay any third party for magento mobile extension purchase.I want to develop it myself.Are there any free magento mobile extensions provided by "Magento Inc." to develop our magento mobile store for our already setup magento e-commerce web store(website).

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Regards
Akash Gupta
Mob : 8146206032

1 REPLY 1

Re: I have a magento e-commerce store and I want to develop a mobile app for it.tell me how to initi

Hi @akashatmagento, you'll want to check out our Magento Mobile SDK if you're looking to create an app. It's available for both iOS and Android; however, you will need an Enterprise Edition license to use it. 

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical