cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2.4 Shopping Cart Rule for Free Shipping not working

Magento 2.2.4 Shopping Cart Rule for Free Shipping not working

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Magento 2.2.4 and trying to configure shopping cart rule to providing free shipping but I am not able to do that I have Enabled Flat Rate and shopping cart rule to provided free shipping in subtotal. its more than 1 day when I have added the rules.

Flat Rate Enabled in Sales ShippingFlat Rate Enabled in Sales ShippingShopping Cart RulesShopping Cart RulesFree Shipping 1Free Shipping 1Free Shipping 2Free Shipping 2Charge Shipping 1Charge Shipping 1Charge Shipping 2Charge Shipping 2

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Magento 2.2.4 Shopping Cart Rule for Free Shipping not working

its showing both of the shipping options when I do that I have already configured Flat Rate as well.

Can you please suggest most stable magento version as I thing 2.2.4 has many bugs.

Hi @pratikmth,

2.2.4 is the most stable version.

If you find bugs maybe you can share here the problem or maybe you can report those bugs at: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues

I have same problem

Hi  @francisco_brás,

Even with Magento 2.2.5?

yes, 2.2.4 and 2.2.5

Hey there,

the Free Shipping through a Cart Price rule requires the Free Shipping method to be enabled or Table Rates to be used.

So for your scenario, if you only want to display 1 shipping method in checkout then you will need to set it up through Table Rates and then disable Flat Rate.

After this the Free Shipping through a cart price rule will work fine, I have tested it on 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 as well as 2.2.6.

Cheers,

Seb

I am still having trouble getting my free shipping to work for me.  I have enabled Free Shipping in the Configuration settings and I have a Cart Rule to have free shipping on just select items.  I am still not able to get the free shipping to work for the select items.  What else do you recommend trying?

Same problem. We are using 2.3 now. I have looked and copied other coupon codes for the same reason - free shipping, particularly for employees. All do not work.