cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.01.11

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.01.11

Happy #MagentoMonday! 

If you're new to our forums, welcome! I'm so glad you're here! Take a look around and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Forum Updates

Before we jump into the latest posts from the community, I wanted to make sure you know we now have a forum group dedicated to Imagine. It's a great place for you to introduce yourself to other attendees, make your #RoadtoImagine plans and see what other meetups the community is organizing around the conference. 

Also, if you're headed to MagentoLive France, I'd love to have you introduce yourself here so I know who I can look forward to meeting in Paris next month! Smiley Happy

Using Magento in India? Due to popular request, you now have your own space on the forums moderated by the ever-helpful @Mukesh Tiwari! Smiley Happy

Community Blogs & Videos

Here's what the community's been writing about this week:

Also, in case you missed it, Talesh Seeparsan has started a YouTube series dedicated to eCommerce security based off his 2015 Meet Magento talks on Magento Security.

Events

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing magento.meetup.com for a list of meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical