cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.02.08

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.02.08

Happy #MagentoMonday! 

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Magento Masters

In case you missed it, last week at MagentoLive France, our CEO Mark Lavelle announced the community initiative I've been developing over the past few months. I'm so excited to finally share Magento Masters with you to recognize our top individual contributors! You can read more on Magento Masters in our announcement.

Blogs

Podcasts & Videos

During his talk at #MageTitansIT, Vinai Kopp announced a brand new project: Mage2Katas. Mage2Katas are screencasts of TDD practice sessions for Magento 2 development and you can catch the first two here:

Also, don't forget to check out the latest from MageEngage and MageTalk:

Events

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing magento.meetup.com for a list of meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical