cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.09.18

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.09.18

Happy #MagentoMonday from Poland!

Please welcome @Rakesh Jesadiya as our newest Magento Forums Moderator. He's been actively helping others here on our forums and was interested in taking the next step. Thanks Rakesh!

Imagine Registration is Open

We opened registration for Magento Imagine 2018 in Las Vegas, NV! Get your tickets now for our limited community rate.

Magento Security Releases Now Available

Magento released new versions of our Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition) and Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition) products to improve product security. We strongly recommend that all merchants upgrade to these versions as soon as is reasonably possible. Find out more in our announcement.

Magento 2.2 Update Available

Magento 2.2 has completed a thorough testing phase and is now closed to new development. At this point in time, there should be no changes that impact your ability to update extensions or custom modules. Find out more in our announcement.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical