cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.11.27

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.11.27

Happy #MagentoMonday!

It's been awhile since the last #MagentoMonday Community Digest, so I have quite a bit to catch you up on during this Cyber Monday. (I've split out interviews and case studies into their own sections this week to help break down the past month's worth of content for you.)

php[architect] magazine: Modern Magento – November 2017

The November issue of php[architect] is a Magento focused issue including contributing to core, APIs, PCI DSS compliance, Payment Gateways, Project Management and more. Check it out for free during the month of November.

Introducing the Magento B2B Resource Hub

The B2B industry is rapidly evolving, creating significant opportunities in digital commerce. Is your business keeping pace? Prepare for the future of commerce by arming your business with the right resources to address your unique challenges. Introducing the Magento B2B Resource Hub, a new content center designed to offer valuable industry insights, strategies, and tactics.

Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.2.1, 2.1.10, and 2.0.17

ICYMI, these releases contain almost 15 security changes that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.2.1, 2.1.10, and 2.0.17 also contain over 40 functional fixes, too, including significant contributions from community members. Find out more information about these releases on the Magento Security Center.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts and Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Interviews

Recent Case Studies, Launches & Migrations

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical