Happy #MagentoMonday from Perth, Australia!
Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
- @Ketika M
- @Manthan Dave
- @Manish Mittal
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
MSI 1.1.0 available for Magento 2.3
Multi Source Inventory (MSI) has a new release for additional features, increased support, and enhanced performance for Inventory Management. The new release MSI 1.1.0 is live as of February 12, 2019, for Magento 2.3 – Open Source, Commerce, and Commerce Cloud. It is also the default release for all new 2.3 installs and upgrades. Details on the DevBlog.
Introducing the Technology Partner Program
Contributions to Magento Open Source or Magento Commerce are a powerful and effective way to strengthen the wider Magento community. To further support Partner contributions to code, special projects, and the entire community, we are expanding with a new Technology Partner Contribution Program. Details on the DevBlog.
Deprecating support for M1 connect.magentocommerce.com
Magento plans to close all traffic from older Magento 1 instances via the Magento Connection Manager (MCM) on March 4th, 2019. This domain (connect.magentocommerce.com) is typically used by older M1 instances for extension support. Details on the DevBlog.
Free Site Assessment for M1 Open Source Customers
All great products have lifecycles requiring updates. In 2020 we’re sunsetting Magento 1, meaning now is the time to upgrade to Magento Commerce 2. To prioritize your success and make migration seamless, we’re offering M1 Open Source customers a comprehensive site assessment that identifies opportunities to boost conversions by as much as 30%. We’re also providing 6 months free of Magento Commerce 2 and migration cost assistance for qualifying merchants. Learn more about the programs and offers here.
Magento Innovations Lab Round Four & Announcing Sneaks at Imagine 2019
It’s time for round four of Magento Innovations Lab! We’ve been so inspired by the Innovations Lab submissions from our global community over the past 18 months that we’re ready to up the game and literally shine a light on the exceptional work being done. The Round Four submission window is open Monday, February 6–Monday, March 31, 2019.
2019 Imagine Excellence Awards
The annual Imagine Excellence Awards recognize the exceptional creativity, innovation, and success of Magento merchants and partners across the globe. Companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by their solution or technology providers. The deadline for nominations is extended to February 20, 2019, at 9pm PST / midnight EST. Details on our blog.
If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Recent Podcasts & Videos
- [Dutch] Nederlandse Masters & Top 50 contributors, by Guido Jansen (February 7)
- Welcome Wagon for newcomers at Meet Magento DE 2019, by Sonja Riesterer (Febuary 11)
- How to Migrate to Magento 2? Step-by-step Guide, by Mary Dorogokupets (February 11)
- Strategy of MageTestFest hackathon, by Jisse Reitsma (February 11)
- Mixed reality environments will drive the next wave of commerce experience, by Peter Sheldon (February 11)
- How to add custom Button on Admin Sales Order View page in Magento 2, by MageComp (February 11)
- How to Maximize Performance During Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration, by Vasili Nikolaev (February 12)
- How to Use Templates and Layouts in Magento 2? Layout Overview, by Vladimir Khrebtov (February 12)
- 3 Low-Cost Ways to Grow Your Small Business in 2019, by Magento (February 12)
- Managing Multi-Source Inventory Using Magento 2.3, by Ajithkumar (February 13)
- [Portuguese] Ganhe até $10,000 reportando bugs para a Magento, by Rafael Corrêa Gomes (February 13)
- Magento Commerce Accelerates Innovation and Time-to-Market for Merchants Seeking to Fuel Global Grow..., by Magento (February 13)
- 5 Reasons to Jump on the PWA Bandwagon, by Something Digital (February 13)
- How to make a package for Marketplace in Magento 2, by Denis Saltanakhmedov (February 13)
- How to Use EPOS Software to Track eCommerce Sales and Inventory More Efficiently, by Magento (February 14)
- How to Localize Content in Magento, by Pauline Farris (February 14)
- What can we expect from Magento 2.3.1?, by Firebear Team (February 14)
- How to restrict specific US states in checkout – Magento 2, by Rama Lekshmi (February 15)
- How we launched seven Magento 2 sites in three months, by Dovid Rotshtein (February 15)
- Less than 3 weeks to get to MageTestFest, by Jisse Reitsma (February 15)
- New Website, Same Great Service: The CostumeBox Story, by April Davis (February 18)
- [Portuguese] Assista ao vivo: MagentoLive Austrália, by Rafael Corrêa Gomes (February 12)
- How Coopers Brewery has used shipping experience to bolster customer loyalty, by Nadia Cameron (February 13)
- What can you expect from upcoming Magento 2.3.1 version?, by MageComp (February 13)
- MagentoLive Australia Is Officially the Hottest Commerce Event in Asia Pacific!, by Magento (February 14)
- Magento Live Australia 2019: the Biggest Takeaways, by Iren Linnik (February 15)
- MageCONF'18: Data Migration Tool for Magento extensions, by Viktor Rad (February 15)
- MageCONF'18: Delegation Board - инструмент защиты команды от менеджера, by Bogdan Misyura (February 15)
- MageCONF'18: Magento Cloud for developers, by Yevgenii Yevtushenko (February 15)
- MageCONF'18: Certifications in Magento 2, by Vitaliy Golomoziy (February 15)
- MageCONF'18: How to build Measurements Infrastructure for Magento, by Andrii Dimov (February 15)
- Perth Magento meetup | February 2019 in Perth, AU on February 18th.
- Magento 2 knowledge sharing in Golden Valley, MN on February 21st.
- 29. Magento Meetup Austria in Wels, AT on February 26th.
- Magento MeetUp #11 in Poznan, PL on February 27th.
- 50. Magento Stammtisch Berlin in Berlin, DE on February 28th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on February 28th.
- Bay Area's Magento Meetup in San Jose, CA on March 6th.
- Philadelphia Ecommerce Meet Up! in Philadelphia, PA on March 7th.
- MageTestFest in Florence, IT on March 7-8th.
- 35. Magento-Stammtisch Aachen - neue Location! in Aachen, DE on March 11th.
- Magento Meetup 2019 in Manchester, UK on March 13th.
- Magento Meetup Wrocław #6 in Wrocław, PL on March 19th.
- 33rd Swiss Magento Meetup in Lucerne, CH on March 20th.
- Mage Titans Mexico in Mexico City, MX on March 21st.
- MagentoYork - March Meetup - Lightning Talks in York, UK on March 27th.
- 46th Magento Stammtisch Hamburg in Hamburg, DE on March 27th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on March 28th.
- Meet Magento Italy in Milan, IT on April 2-3rd.
- Auckland Magento User Group Meetup in Auckland, NZ on April 3rd.
- [Beerbash] Magento Meetup Kansai [E-Commerce] in Osaka, JP on April 16th.
- Meet Magento Netherlands in The Hague, NL on April 18th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on April 25th.
- Magento Imagine in Las Vegas, NV on May 13-15th.
- Meet Magento Germany in Leipzig, DE on June 3-4th.
- Auckland Magento User Group Meetup in Auckland, NZ on June 5th.
- Meet Magento UK in London, UK on June 18-19th.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you.
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!