Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
- @Vimal Kumar
- @Sarvagya Pandey
- @Tarandeep Singh
- @Binod Yadav
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
Adobe (Magento) Named a Leader in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce Platforms
Adobe has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a Leader in the 2019 “Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce Platforms" research report. Adobe (Magento) has been evaluated as a Leader in the report following its acquisition of the Magento platform in June 2018. This is the third consecutive year that Magento Commerce has been named a Leader. The report evaluated 13 vendors based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision. Check out the press release for more information and a link to download the report.
DevExchange at MagentoLive Europe 2019
Calling all developers! Don't miss this essential segment of your MagentoLive Europe 2018 experience. DevExchange is your chance to kick back and discuss key developer topics and learn how your peers are tackling the same challenges. Submit a discussion topic and vote on your favorites by September 29, 2019.
If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourself, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.
Recent Podcasts & Videos
- Magento User Guides are now open source!, by Leslie Tilling (September 11)
- Introducing New Capabilities to Magento Business Intelligence, by Adobe Experience Cloud Team (September 11)
- Case study: How Fultonfishmarket.com is making it easy and convenient to order fresh seafood online, by Vlad Buruian (September 11)
- How to Get Parent Product ID in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (September 11)
- PSD2, SCA and What it Means for Magento Store Owners and their Customers, by Jonny Mangas (September 11)
- Magento BI update a benefit to vendor's e-commerce customers, by Eric Avidon (September 11)
- The time has come to… make some plans if you’re on Magento 1, by Aron Stanic (September 12)
- Things to optimize in your Magento Store before this Holiday Season, by Gaurav Jain (September 12)
- How to get current quote in Magento 2, by Firebear Team (September 12)
- List of addAttributeToFilter Conditionals In Magento, by Sanjay Jethva (September 12)
- How to Solve Your SEO Problems in Magento, by Nikki Lanzer (September 12)
- Magento Image Optimization Guide, by Slava Kurs (September 12)
- Introduction to the upcoming Magento 2 Security Patch Releases, by Gaurav Jain (September 13)
- Custom File Upload Attribute for Category In Magento 2, by Shajitha Banu (September 13)
- Automate your Code in Magento, by Kalimuthu Lakshmanan (September 13)
- Add hidden field in ui_component form magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (September 13)
- Add tooltip in ui_component form magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (September 13)
- Add datepicker field to ui_component form magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (September 13)
- Uncaught TypeError: Constr is not a constructor Error adminpanel Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (September 13)
- Add Readonly field to ui_component form Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (September 13)
- From newbie, to company hero. The story of Michał Bolka and the Pimcore-Magento Connector, by Krzysztof Basel (September 13)
- How to Override JS File in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (September 13)
- How to Add Block’s Class Name Dynamically into Layout.xml File in Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (September 16)
- 30+ podcasts on trends, tech, design, marketing and business in eCommerce, by Aleksandra Kwiecień (September 16)
- Magento Tech Digest #76, by Max Pronko (September 16)
- Atwix MageNews – September 2019, by Roman Glushko (September 16)
- How to Lock Customer Account if They belong to Specific Customer Group in Magento 2, by Dhiren Vasoya (September 16)
- PWA Studio - Where are we at September 2019?, by Kristof Ringleff (September 16)
- Meet Magento Poland in Katowice, PL on September 16-17th.
- Meet Magento Brazil in São Paulo, Brazil on September 17th.
- Magento For health E-commerce in Owerri West, NG on September 18th.
- Magento Contribution Days Munich in Munich, DE on September 21-22nd.
- 37. Magento-Stammtisch Aachen bei Otto Gourmet in Heinsberg, DE on September 24th.
- 49th Magento Stammtisch Hamburg in Hamburg, DE on September 25th.
- Magento Meetup Tokyo in Tokyo, JP on September 26th.
- Meet Magento Romania in Bucharest, RO on September 26-27th.
- Meetup #10 (S02E02) in Buenos Aires, AR on September 27th.
- MageCONF 2019 in Kyiv, UA on September 27-28th.
- Secure Commerce with Magento in San Diego, CA on October 1st.
- 27. Magento Stammtisch Kiel in Kiel, DE on October 2nd.
- Meet Magento Baltics in Riga, LV on October 4th.
- 31. Magento Meetup Austria in Weis, AT on October 8th.
- [Beerbash] Magento Meetup Kansai [E-Commerce] in Osaka, JP on October 8th.
- Meet Magento Sweden in Stockholm, SE on October 14-15th.
- 35th Swiss Magento Meetup in Uetendorf, CH on October 15th.
- Magento Meetup Hungary - Hello Ősz! in Budapest, HU on October 17th.
- MagentoLive Europe in Amsterdam, NL on October 22-23rd.
- Meet Magento Spain in Madrid, ES on October 28th.
- Liverpool Magento Meet Up in Liverpool, UK on October 30th.
- Manchester Magento Meetup in Manchester, UK on October 30th.
- Meet Magento Japan in Tokyo, JP on November 5th.
- Meet Magento Asia in Bangkok, TH on November 7th.
- Magento Security in Mumbai, IN on November 17th.
- Meet Magento Greece in Athens, GR on November 23rd.
- Mage Unconference in Cologne, DE on November 29-December 1st.
- 38. Magento-Stammtisch Aachen - Weihnachtsedition / Christmas Edition in Aachen, DE on December 2nd.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you.
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!