cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Adwords Apps & Magento

Help with Adwords Apps & Magento

Hi, 

I own an online store selling sneakers, and I want to start advertising them online. I'd like to try using Google Adwords but I have no experience or knowledge. I would like to hear some recommendations about some Magento apps or solutions that can help me with this. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Help with Adwords Apps & Magento

Hi @Shophia_Wilson,

To start the adwords, you won't need any Apps.

To track the conversions into Adwords, you just need to install a conversion tracking code you'll get from the Adwords account.

Let me know if you stuck at something and I'll try to help you out.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

I know I didn't need any app but as I don't have any experience or knowledge on Adwords I wanted a tool that would create my campaigns fast & with no work from my side.

In the end I tried Clever Google Adwords from Magento's marketplace & I found it really easy to use, it already generated traffic & even some conversions. So I'll keep on using it for the moment until I learn how to do it myself properly. 

But thanks @Meetanshi, I really appreciated your help!

It seems a good tool. I haven't used it before. Let me check it out as well.

Thank you for sharing.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi, 

Using Google AdWords is a great way to get your business noticed, while hopefully getting clicks over to the site. It is very important you do your keyword research, pick a niche target, and have some clever content. 

https://www.stryde.com/beginners-guide-need-know-google-shopping-ads/

I'm not really an expert, but I learned Adwords by myself. This Google link helped me out: https://ads.google.com/intl/en_in/start/how-it-works/?subid=in-en-ha-g-aw-c-bkhv_1!o2~-1464880254-28... It has a step-by-step illustration of how you can create Google Ads. However, the other factors like keywords selection and bidding can be learned with experience.