cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me...

Is it just me...

...or is Magento on its way out?

I have been around the OS ecommerce community for well over 10 years (not so much in recent years), just started a thread over an issue we have and surfed this forums as well as other sites while waiting for help.

The longer I look into Magento and the decline in Magento orientated forums, the more I get the idea that this project will be dead within a couple years.

With the EOL for version 1.x people are forced to compare options because version 2.x isn't easily implemented. When I have to start over I'm not sure that I want to mess with Magento again. We put so much work into version 1.9, now all for nothing.

What I'm seeing doesn't look good. Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is it just me...

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forum is a good platform to ask the questions and if you know the answer then share the answer of any question.

We have a section related to Magento 1 and Magento 2 regarding questions. So you have to ask question related to specific section.

You can check section related to Magento 1 name as,

CORE TECHNOLOGY - MAGENTO 1.X

You can check section related to Magento 2 name as,

CORE TECHNOLOGY - MAGENTO 2

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

You can ask also question to Magento Community Manager @sherrie if you have still issue.

All the awesome moderators and @sherrie will be always happy to sort out your issue.

Thanks.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Re: Is it just me...