cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace services are TERRIBLE!

Marketplace services are TERRIBLE!

1) Our Magento 2 extensions are being reviewed for a more than 2 monthes!

2) We have 4 real sales, 1st sale was 1 month ago  but we still didn't get any PayPal payout.

3) Marketplace doesn't answer on our questions at all.

Can somebody advice anything to force Marketplace guys work quicker?

Thanks in advance.

And leta share such kind of Marketplace issues.

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Marketplace services are TERRIBLE!

the same here

I had a few sales but I don't see a way to withdraw money

wrote to customer support but haven't heard from them

any ideas?

Same here, we have money in the account and no way to withdraw and no easy way of contacting magento.

Anyone get this sorted?

@SafeMage Please see that SafeMage was paid all sums for all applicable months. Magento pays each month but does not pay if the total is less than $100. Magento also pays out ~60 days after said month's end to allow for the 25 day return period, arbitration, and settlement. Please see the terms and conditions here for more information: https://magento.com/legal/terms/marketplace-xcelerate.

@kgerasimov, I know we discussed this via our support a few weeks ago. Please note that your sale funds do not exceed $100 for said month (we are about to pay for August 2017). GoIvvy will be paid on December 1st for August and September sales (permitted refunds do not cause this total sum to drop below $100). Please refer to our terms and conditions here: https://magento.com/legal/terms/marketplace-xcelerate

Hello @kgerasimov,

Please be sure to contact marketplace@magento.com and the support team will assist. We are currently working on adding additional support personal to the team so we can respond more quickly as well.

Hello @Radweb

Please take a look at our terms and conditions here: https://magento.com/legal/terms/marketplace-xcelerate. You have two sales thus far, one in August and one in September. On November 1st we begin the payout process for August 2017. Since your payout in August is above $100 you will be paid very soon for your August sale. You will be paid for your September sale near Dec. 1st, pending no refunds. 

Please note, you do not need to 'withdraw' money, Magento automatically pays you via your supplied PayPal ID in your account.

Please also note, that the total sales you see in your developer account is just lifetime sales. 

You can always contact us at marketplace@magento.com for assistance. 

Here is what I have in dashboard. Didn't receive anything. I am not sure whether I should support those who bought extension from Marketplace, I told a few to simply ask for a refund and buy it from my website.Dashboard

So I guess we have had some refunds as the dashboard shows $750?

Would be good to be alerted when refunds happen, details of each order and
have some more info on the dashboard to show actual payment amounts and
dates expected for these.

@kgerasimov

Please note that your sale funds do not exceed $100 for said month (we are about to pay for August 2017). GoIvvy will be paid on December 1st for August and September sales (permitted refunds do not cause this total sum to drop below $100). The $838 is lifetime sales on Marketplace (i.e. sales from beginning since you joined through now) but we are only paying up to August right now and you didn't make more than $100 in the August time-frame. 

You get a detailed order confirmation email and there are reports in your developer dashboard. To learn more or discuss this in detail please contact us at marketplace@Magento.com. 

Please also refer to our terms and conditions here: https://magento.com/legal/terms/marketplace-xcelerate