cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where could i post about a program i have designed?

Where could i post about a program i have designed?

So i have degisned a program that could save people a lot of time when filling in their product sheets ready for an import. Where would be the best place to post this?

The program is not Magento related as such but it is used as a tool when working with the spread sheet that is to be uploaded to Magento.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Where could i post about a program i have designed?

Hi @warbo201,

Self-promotion is not allowed in the Forums, please read our Guidelines for Using the Magento Forums.

Reference from the Guidelines:

• No commercial advertising is permitted. Any posts deemed to be self-promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. Posting about and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self-promotion.

We really appreciate that you asked before posting.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hey, you are going to self-promote your business in this forums ?

Self promotion are not allowed in the forums. 

@Gabriel Guarino Thank you for that and also thank you for being understanding.

I was not  really looking to sell my program i was just trying to find out if there was a place for people to post third party tools to help with production times when using Magento.

Thank you for the reply though and understanding.

@magento_wire - It's not a business and i was not trying to self-promote either, i was looking for a place to post third party tools for the community.