cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to simulate a transaction between two bitcoin addresses

How to simulate a transaction between two bitcoin addresses

I installed Blockonomics Bitcoin Payments on the marketplace and ran on localhost, but I do not have any bitcoin to pay so the invoice always returns holded status. Is there a way to simulate a transaction between two bitcoin addresses so the invoice can become pending or processing?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How to simulate a transaction between two bitcoin addresses

Do you mean shipping address?

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I mean I want the simulator to transfer a bitcoin amount to my wallet address (shipping address)

Blockonomics has a feature Logs/Test Bench, using this you can send a test transaction that simulates an acutal one.

It might assist to conceive of a transaction in terms of a paper check in various respects. A transaction check is considered an instrument that conveys the desire to transfer bitcoins but can’ be seen in the financial system until it’s execution time is not ready. A transaction can be produced offine by anybody, even if the creator of the transaction is not a signed person. For a test you must look if your application has a compartment named bench test. By the way if you have bitcoins in you wallet, and want to make them securer than they are, try to use bitcoin mixer, is the best solution in making them untraced

Does anyone do trading, why has this branch become so popular?

Are there any development tools or testing environments that can be utilized electrical estimating to simulate bitcoin transactions and trigger different invoice statuses within the Blockonomics Bitcoin Payments extension? 

Use the testnet bitcoins you obtained to create a test transaction. You can use a Bitcoin wallet that supports testnet (e.g., Electrum) to send testnet bitcoins from one address to another. Enter the testnet Bitcoin addresses https://advancedcardetailing.com/  that correspond to your marketplace's payment process.

Hey everyone! I recently moved to Washington D.C. and I'm in need of a reliable mobile auto detailer. I want someone who can really make my car shine. Any recommendations?

If you are looking for top-notch mobile auto detailing I highly recommend Signature Detailers. They have been the go-to choice for car owners in the area, known for their exceptional service and attention to detail. I have personally used their services, and I was impressed with the results. The team is professional, and they go the extra mile to ensure your car looks its best. more about them and the work they do on their 

Spoiler

website.