cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spain: Magento 1.9.2.4 PayPal Pasarela integral (PayPal Payments Pro Hosted Solution)

SOLVED

Spain: Magento 1.9.2.4 PayPal Pasarela integral (PayPal Payments Pro Hosted Solution)

Following Magento instructions, to configure PayPal Pasarela Integral, Step 3, I have to complete the basic settings, so, in the basic settings: I have to enter a Title to identify PayPal Payment during checkout, something like Debit or Credit Card, and then, under credit card settings, select each allowed credit card type. The problem is than there is no credit card settings...

How can I activate it?. I think it is not a problem from System - configuration - Advanced - Activate / desactivate modules, because I have all PayPal modules activated...

Can anybody help me? 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Spain: Magento 1.9.2.4 PayPal Pasarela integral (PayPal Payments Pro Hosted Solution)

I solved my problem. 

Magento instalation is ok, I had to choose between standar or payments pro PayPal solution.

The first one, at checkout, redirect to PayPal page, and customers can pay with PayPal account or credit card. Your customers no longer need a PayPal account.

The second one, if you want payments with a PCI compliant checkout that keeps customers on your site, you need a PayPal Pro 3.0 account, so you have to pay more and it is not enough with a business account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Spain: Magento 1.9.2.4 PayPal Pasarela integral (PayPal Payments Pro Hosted Solution)

I solved my problem. 

Magento instalation is ok, I had to choose between standar or payments pro PayPal solution.

The first one, at checkout, redirect to PayPal page, and customers can pay with PayPal account or credit card. Your customers no longer need a PayPal account.

The second one, if you want payments with a PCI compliant checkout that keeps customers on your site, you need a PayPal Pro 3.0 account, so you have to pay more and it is not enough with a business account.