cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

Hi everyone, 

I am looking to get more and more traffic on my website. I have just created a new website. I have done all the OnPage SEO optimizations such as setting up Meta tags, Meta description, Image Alt Tags etc.

However, despite all the measures I am not getting a desired traffic on my website. I am totally stuck what to do. 

I am wondering if someone can help me in this regard.

Here is a link to our website www.carpetcleanerpicks.com

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

As your website is new so it will take some time to catch a huge traffic. Remember, though, that traffic doesn't depend on your SEO journey alone, but instead by the continuous improvement that improves traffic over time. Also, try to do Internal Linking, get some quality backlinks, and build your followers on social media.

Hello

Greetings!

Here are some ways for organic traffic:

1. On-page SEO

2. Social Media through Advertising

3. Blogging (Guest blogging too)

4. Target long-tail keywords

5. Use Schema for SEO

6. E-mail marketing

7. Make your site responsive

8. Use Analytics Data

9. Webinars and Conferences

10. Video Description

All the best and have a successful time ahead!

Give kudos and accept as a solution if it's worth reading!

If you want more and more traffic on your website you have to share it on social media platforms like fb, twitter, linkdin etc. 

Hey

Thinking SEO is dead? Think again. Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. Are you making the most of image alt text? Are you creating internal links to new content? What about meta descriptions? Optimizing for on-page SEO doesn’t have to take ages, and it could help boost your organic traffic.

Content freshness is an SEO hack chat people do to drive traffic to your website in a big way. Essentially, you’ll need to remove outdated content from your webpage and add new sections to keep your content relevant. It’s basically a quick touch-up on old webpage content.
Building your brand and getting your site in front of people. Adjust your paid strategies to suit your goals – do you just want more traffic, or are you looking to increase conversions, too? Each paid channel has its pros and cons, so think carefully about your objectives before you reach for your credit card.
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your omegle website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches.

Thanks

Improving website traffic requires a combination of strategies and consistent efforts over time. Here's a list of methods to enhance website traffic:

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

• Keyword research: Identify and target relevant keywords in your content.
    • On-page SEO: Optimize meta tags, content, images, and URL structure.
    • Off-page SEO: Build high-quality backlinks through guest posts, outreach, and other strategies.
    • Technical SEO: Ensure your site loads fast, is mobile-friendly, and has an XML sitemap.
    • Local SEO: Optimize for local search if your business has a local presence.
  2. Content Marketing

• Publish high-quality, original content.
    • Update older content to make it relevant.
    • Create in-depth guides or tutorials.
    • Maintain a consistent blogging schedule.
  3. Engage on Social Media

• Share content on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
    • Join relevant groups and participate in discussions.
    • Use paid advertising for a targeted reach.
  4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising

• Use Google Ads, Bing Ads, or social media ads to target specific audiences.
  5. Email Marketing

• Send regular newsletters to subscribers.
    • Use segmentation for more personalized communication.
  6. Engage with Influencers

• Collaborate with influencers in your industry for shout-outs or content sharing.
  7. Utilize Affiliate Marketing

• Encourage others to promote your site in exchange for a commission on sales.
  8. Guest Blogging

• Write posts for other sites in your niche to reach new audiences.
  9. Optimize for Voice Search

• Ensure your content answers common questions in a conversational tone.
  10. Participate in Online Communities

• Join forums, Q&A sites like Quora, and other communities to provide value and direct traffic back to your site.
  1. Hold Webinars or Live Streams
  • Share expertise and promote these events on various platforms.
  1. Leverage Video Marketing
  • Use platforms like YouTube or Vimeo to publish and promote video content.
  1. Retargeting Ads
  • Use tools like Facebook Pixel or Google Remarketing to target users who have previously visited your site.
  1. Internal Linking
  • Ensure your site has a strong internal linking structure to encourage visitors to stay longer.
  1. Encourage User-generated Content
  • Host contests or ask for testimonials and reviews.
  1. Optimize for Mobile
  • Ensure your site is responsive and offers a good user experience on mobile devices.
  1. Attend or Host Industry Events
  • Conferences, workshops, or webinars can help increase brand visibility.
  1. Improve Site Speed
  • Use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights to analyze and improve loading times.
  1. Network with Industry Peers
  • Collaborate, share insights, and build mutual promotional strategies.
  1. Utilize Analytics
  • Regularly check website analytics to understand user behavior and optimize accordingly.

By combining multiple strategies from this list, you'll likely see a significant increase in your website traffic over time. Remember, consistency and quality are key when it comes to long-term traffic growth.

Chic Online Luxury Shopping UAE

You have given very good suggestions. I have applied all these steps on my site but it is not getting traffic. Suggest me something more. One of article Alight Motion for Android was taking good traffic but now it is not getting enough. How can I improve it?