cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

Hi everyone, 

I am looking to get more and more traffic on my website. I have just created a new website. I have done all the OnPage SEO optimizations such as setting up Meta tags, Meta description, Image Alt Tags etc.

However, despite all the measures I am not getting a desired traffic on my website. I am totally stuck what to do. 

I am wondering if someone can help me in this regard.

Here is a link to our website www.carpetcleanerpicks.com

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Looking to Improve Traffic on my website

As your website is new so it will take some time to catch a huge traffic. Remember, though, that traffic doesn't depend on your SEO journey alone, but instead by the continuous improvement that improves traffic over time. Also, try to do Internal Linking, get some quality backlinks, and build your followers on social media.

Hello

Greetings!

Here are some ways for organic traffic:

1. On-page SEO

2. Social Media through Advertising

3. Blogging (Guest blogging too)

4. Target long-tail keywords

5. Use Schema for SEO

6. E-mail marketing

7. Make your site responsive

8. Use Analytics Data

9. Webinars and Conferences

10. Video Description

All the best and have a successful time ahead!

Give kudos and accept as a solution if it's worth reading!

If you want more and more traffic on your website you have to share it on social media platforms like fb, twitter, linkdin etc. 

Hey

Thinking SEO is dead? Think again. Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. Are you making the most of image alt text? Are you creating internal links to new content? What about meta descriptions? Optimizing for on-page SEO doesn’t have to take ages, and it could help boost your organic traffic.

Content freshness is an SEO hack chat people do to drive traffic to your website in a big way. Essentially, you’ll need to remove outdated content from your webpage and add new sections to keep your content relevant. It’s basically a quick touch-up on old webpage content.
Building your brand and getting your site in front of people. Adjust your paid strategies to suit your goals – do you just want more traffic, or are you looking to increase conversions, too? Each paid channel has its pros and cons, so think carefully about your objectives before you reach for your credit card.
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your omegle website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches.

Thanks