Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with my banner slider

SOLVED

Please help me with my banner slider

Hello All,

www.allmart.com.ng

I have a Banner slider, which is not aligned with the page, need the width to fit...

Can you PLEASE tell me, how to change the size...

where do I change it? in which .css? in which file location?

The company that start the website for me gave me half job done.

Thank you all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Please help me with my banner slider

Hi @lanre_ope

Well i have just open your website and check view sourced in the browser, where i found that on the banner slider module , main class is taken col-md-9 , actually it requires col-md-12

col-md-12 is bootstrap standard class for the full width , to show case anything in full width !

So open your banner slider mode template/view part and found below code : 

<div class="col-md-9">
        <div id="banner-slider-demo-12" class="owl-carousel owl-banner-carousel owl-bottom-narrow owl-theme owl-loaded">

Replace below code with below : 

<div class="col-md-12">
        <div id="banner-slider-demo-12" class="owl-carousel owl-banner-carousel owl-bottom-narrow owl-theme owl-loaded">

Without seeing your banner slider module's code , its quite complex to give you exact location of the file !

But find the above code in whole module by doing full search and once you found , just do col-md-12 and clear the cache and check 

It will works !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @lanre_ope

Well i have just open your website and check view sourced in the browser, where i found that on the banner slider module , main class is taken col-md-9 , actually it requires col-md-12

col-md-12 is bootstrap standard class for the full width , to show case anything in full width !

So open your banner slider mode template/view part and found below code : 

<div class="col-md-9">

Replace below code with below : 

<div class="col-md-12">

Without seeing your banner slider module's code , its quite complex to give you exact location of the file !

But find the above code in whole module by doing full search and once you found , just do col-md-12 and clear the cache and check 

It will works !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thanks for the swift solution.