cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technicality in switching between CMS

Technicality in switching between CMS

I had started a blog for about a year ago, which is pretty much going successfully, and now have a great audience on it. I was doing just an affiliation thing to cash out the blogs audience, but now wanted to turn it into an E-commerce store. 

after some research i found magento to be the best go to platform. But the problem is that my Furniture blog is yet hosted on wordpress, and I'm having no technical knowledge and background. Can you people let me know, how friendly will it be for me. or will I be able to use it by myself from transferring to the maintenance? or i will have to hire an expert to maintain the Store, which is not in case of wordpress yet. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Technicality in switching between CMS

Don't worry about changing cms from wordpress to magento. As it quite simple to change the CMS. While changing from any other CMS to Magento is quite simple as compared to other CMS. It don't need any technical skills. Because recently I migrated my roblox mod apk unlimited robux site with just few step. Follow the normal migration steps and connect your website with the magento server. Then they will guide you step by step. Just follow their step and it will done in few minutes.

Re: Technicality in switching between CMS

I have tried doing it, but find it difficult to do with my website that focuses on wide voltage range output dc dc boost converter. Right now, I'm using Wix. Is there any guide that help to make a switch.